Majal-San (post.)

Visualização de número:

Encontre / Find

" Viva a Poesia! "

quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2010

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THIS

You haven't understood me...
You haven't talked to me;
I live across your eyes
But you haven't visited me.
I'm waiting for your sweet kiss;
Nowhere I will be happy without you,
In my dreams I'll be near you forever,
But I haven't dreamt lately,
Because I cannot sleep.
Why can't I sleep? I don't know.
I feel extremely happy
When you stay with me.
But you haven't understood me...
You've the hardest heart,
It's the most important ghost.
Don't forget my words,
I've trouble to forget you.
Still I love you!
But you haven't understood me...
Do you love me?
But you haven't answered my questions.

Let's start our life, please!
Come back without delay,
Because I am at war with myself,
Come here to help me.
But you haven't understood me...
Why?
I have nothing to say, but this...
I miss you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário