You haven't understood me...
You haven't talked to me;
I live across your eyes
But you haven't visited me.
I'm waiting for your sweet kiss;
Nowhere I will be happy without you,
In my dreams I'll be near you forever,
But I haven't dreamt lately,
Because I cannot sleep.
Why can't I sleep? I don't know.
I feel extremely happy
When you stay with me.
But you haven't understood me...
You've the hardest heart,
It's the most important ghost.
Don't forget my words,
I've trouble to forget you.
Still I love you!
But you haven't understood me...
Do you love me?
But you haven't answered my questions.
Let's start our life, please!
Come back without delay,
Because I am at war with myself,
Come here to help me.
But you haven't understood me...
Why?
I have nothing to say, but this...
I miss you.
Majal-San (post.)
-
Sai de mim tentação Escorre em minhas lágrimas Esquece minha mente e meu coração Sai de mim de imediato Não suporto essas lásti...
-
Se a morte amanhã visitar-me Não quero que você chore, Também não quero ser elogiado; Não diga que são belas minhas poesias, Vo...
-
Teus braços quentes Quando me abraçam, Teus braços gelados Quando me recusam, Teus lábios molhados Quando me beijam, Teus l...
Visualização de número:
Encontre / Find
" Viva a Poesia! "
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário